Showing all 3 results
Diploma in NursingRM38,950.00
Diploma in NursingRM42,250.00
DIPLOMA IN NURSINGRM49,460.00
Duration 3 Years / 6 semesters of Full-time study Location Kuala Lumpur , Springhill (Seremban) Intake 1st intake: 4 January 2021
2nd intake: TBA
For Malaysian Students:
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or *equivalent with five (5) credits:
Mandatory credits in:
- Bahasa Melayu
- Mathematics (Elementary or Additional or Modern)
Either one (1) of the credit below:
- Science/Biology/Chemistry/Physics/ Applied Science.
- Credit in two (2) other subjects.
- Pass in English.
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
- Possess Assistant Nurse Certificate / Community Nurse Certificate.
- Registered with the MNB.
- Possess current Annual Practising Certificate (APC) for nurses from MNB.
- Minimum three (3) years clinical working experience.
University English Language Requirements:
For Local Students :
- ALL Malaysian students must have credits in Bahasa Melayu at SPM level for admission into Nursing Programmes.
- English language competency requirements are as follows: Minimum grade of B+ in SPM English language; or minimum grade of C in SPM English language 1119/O-Level English/IGCSE; or minimum grade of A2 in UEC English language; or minimum Band 3 in MUET.
- In the event that the English language requirements are not met, applicants will be required to take the Basic English and English Foundation for in-sessional academic enhancement concurrently with the programme.
For International Students :
- ALL International students must have English requirements: IELTS Band 5.5; OR TOEFL 550 (Written-based), 215 (Computer-based), 80 (internet-based).